Monday, July 21, 2008

Peer Pressure...

I have succumbed to the peer pressure of creating my own blog.
So for those of you daring (or more likely bored) enough to read my cryptic organization of writings....enjoy....or should I say let the confusion & WTF's begin.

In all honesty, I created this blogger account so that I can comment on other's (much more interesting) blogs. Hopefully soon, I'll be inspired enough to post something of interest to the masses as well as post something memorable for myselft & family. However, in all likelihood, I'll forget about my username & password, let alone this website, in about 15-20 mins anyhow....only setting myself up for later frustration about 2 months from now when I'm trying to log in only to keep getting denied. :)

2 comments:

TamRod said...

Yay! If you keep blogging I will keep reading.

Haberdawoman said...

I see by the writing, someone done got himself a meneducation from some University ;D ;D ;D LOL Like Tamrod said, if you keep blogging I too will keep reading and I know you have some cool stuff to write about.